What is permanent Make-up?
- Permanent Make-up is a non-surgical micro-procedure known as micro-pigmentation.Tiny droplets of custom blended colors are skillfully deposited into the dermal layer of skin to simulate natural looking or well defined make-up. This process is a selective art form of traditional tattooing whereby the natural features of the face are enhanced and defined in the form of permanent eyebrows, eyeliner and or lip liner and color. The results are beautiful, immediate and permanent!
- Women with active lifestyles who want the time saving convenience without the daily routine of applying makeup?
- Men and women with scars from surgery or trauma.
- Anyone wanting to save money from cosmetic purchases.
- Women who have difficulty applying make-up because of poor vision or physical limitations.
- Women wishing to change the shape and shade of their lips or the shape of their eyebrows.
- Men and women who have sparse or fair eyebrows or lashes.
- Women, who are allergic to cosmetics, have watery eyes, suffer from hay fever or whose skin tends to absorb or change the quality and color of their makeup.
- In most cases discomfort is minimal. Procedures are performed with the most effective topical anesthetics available, providing nearly total numbing of the area involved.
- Medical micro-pigmentation is the camouflaging of skin discolorations due to injury, medical surgery, aging of disease. Custom-blended color is skillfully matched to natural skin tones, and then deposited into the dermal layer of skin in order to camouflage the discoloration, resulting in a more aesthetically pleasing appearance.