When trying to achieve that sleek and suave skin, salon waxing and laser hair removal is the prime decision. However, women often turn to razors for the quick and inexpensive remedy you could do in the comfort of your home. Nevertheless, what women don?t know is if they are not careful with their conduct, nixing stubble can become a jeopardizing skin problem. Here are some tips on how to avoid this undesirable end result.
1. Look for razors that have fine blades and low-resistance coating glide such as Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor.
Although this razor is designer for men, the fact that it has a heavier handle and five blades results in effortless gliding of the razor. This essentially gives you a really close crop in half the amount of passes.
2. Shave after your hot shower.
After a hot shower your blood vessels become dilated. This causes your skin to plump and expose the entire base of your hair follicle. Not only will this allow you to get a super-close crop, but warm water also softens your hair which will prevent snapping and lessen the risk of ingrown hair.
3. Avoid skin infections and rust, switch your blade every five to ten shaves.
4. Use moisturizing shaving cream if you plan on shaving everyday
5. Apply moisturizer over freshly shaved skin
Although it sounds painful, bear the burn and apply moisturizer (especially during the summer). This will minimize flakes and razor rash