In Los Angeles
Ruth Swissa provides professional Microblading in Los Angeles, with locations in Beverly Hills and West Hills. If you are looking to get permanent makeup, we have the best solutions and can get the best results possible. Contact us today for more information, consultation or to schedule a microblading appointment.
Schedule a Consultation
Schedule a Consultation?
We change lives with our permanent makeup services in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills of Southern California! Suppose you can wake up in the morning without the trouble of makeup?
Most Natural Permanent Makeup
in Los Angeles Area and Beyond!
Ruth is a professional permanent makeup artist and skin care specialist whose family has been in the aesthetics field for three generations. She studied at a fine arts school abroad for eight years, completing extensive courses in drawing, painting, sculpture, calligraphy and photography.
Ruth Swissa is a Cedars-Sinai Medical Group Network Provider in tandem with Cedars-Sinai Health Associates
Hear it From Our Clients
I LOVE RUTH SWISSA. Originally I went to her to correct my brows from a not so good permanent makeup outcome. I was blown away with how she was able to get rid of the reddish mess and give me such a natural and full look. Now I go there for everything! You name it! I am also hooked on all of her skin care. I love that the prices are reasonable even though the quality is super high end. I have referred so many people to her and all have been very happy with results.
Ruth is absolutely amazing! Not only is she a highly skilled professional who is passionate about what she does, but she is also a very nice person. If you are looking for a skin care professional to do Scar Camouflage, Medical Pigmentation Tattoo or any kind of Permanent Makeup - look no more! Ruth is definitely the one!
Ruth is Awesome, I had my brows done by Elite and they Scared them so bad and used the wrong color. I went to Ruth To get them fixed and redone. And she did an amazing job fixing Them. I will never go anywhere else! Beware ladies Elite sucks. Try Ruth Swissa you will not be disappointed.
Need a hand?
We will be there in 1 hour or less so you can fall in love with your home again!
– OR –
Cedar-Sinai Authorized Network Provider
We love giving back to our community here in Los Angeles, which is why we donate with every project done!
Permanent Make-up is a non-surgical micro-procedure known as micro-pigmentation.Tiny droplets of custom blended colors are skillfully deposited into the dermal layer of skin to simulate natural looking or well defined make-up. This process is a selective art form of traditional tattooing whereby the natural features of the face are enhanced and defined in the form of permanent eyebrows, eyeliner and or lip liner and color. The results are beautiful, immediate and permanent!
- Women with active lifestyles who want the time saving convenience without the daily routine of applying makeup?
- Men and women with scars from surgery or trauma.
- Anyone wanting to save money from cosmetic purchases.
- Women who have difficulty applying make-up because of poor vision or physical limitations.
- Women wishing to change the shape and shade of their lips or the shape of their eyebrows.
- Men and women who have sparse or fair eyebrows or lashes.
- Women, who are allergic to cosmetics, have watery eyes, suffer from hay fever or whose skin tends to absorb or change the quality and color of their makeup.
- In most cases discomfort is minimal. Procedures are performed with the most effective topical anesthetics available, providing nearly total numbing of the area involved.
Medical micro-pigmentation is the camouflaging of skin discolorations due to injury, medical surgery, aging of disease. Custom-blended color is skillfully matched to natural skin tones, and then deposited into the dermal layer of skin in order to camouflage the discoloration, resulting in a more aesthetically pleasing appearance.
- Yes. Through a very careful assessment and planning, permanent makeup mistakes can be corrected which includes color corrections and microblading color correction. Ruth Swissa is renowned for her skilled expertise in correcting mistakes and unpleasant aesthetics that may have been achieved elsewhere.