A One Of a Kind Facial
The microneedle facial has the ability to target the skin from multiple angles, with dramatic results that go beyond simple resurfacing, to the repair and restoration of aging skin.
At the heart of the Microneedle Therapy System (MTS) is our patented MTS RollerT – a unique ‘Type I’ FDA-approved supplemental medical tool that is ideal for non-surgical and non-ablative treatment of various skin conditions such as aging (wrinkles, stretching), scarring (acne, surgical), and hyperpigmentation.
Clinical studies have shown MTS (microneedle therapy system) to be more effective than ablative treatments like laser resurfacing, dermabrasion, and chemical peel and just as effective as non-ablative treatments like IPL, CO2 laser, and Fraxel in stimulating collagen and elastin production to thicken the skin thereby erasing wrinkles and smoothing scars.
- Microneedle Skin Roller can increase serum absorption by as much as 1,000 times
- The treatment is almost free of pain
- There are no known negative side-effects
- The process stimulates physiological responses
- There is no damage to the skin
- It can be used on thin skin, and on all areas of the face, neck and body
- Extremely high absorption of any type of chemical substance
- Collagen induction through controlled mechanical stimulation.
- Complete preservation of the epidermis during the procedure
- No permanent damage to the skin, no pain during the procedure
- Realignment of old collagen bundles
- Enhances Lontophoresis and Sonophoresis treatments
The Latest Beauty Innovation for Facial Resurfacing
Learn why Venus Viva™ is for you!
- Reduce visible pores
- Diminish fine lines, deep folds and wrinkles
- Correct textural irregularities, rosacea and acne scarring
- Smoothen and even out skin tone and texture
- Tighten the lax skin around the neck, jowls and décolleté
- Virtually pain-free with minimal downtime
Treatments are safe, quick and effective for all skin types.
Venus Viva™ works to improve the overall texture of your skin by addressing a wide range of common concerns, including wrinkles, discoloration, acne scarring, and stretch marks. What makes the Venus Viva™ truly unique is its ability to cover a greater surface area and treat multiple issues in the same session. Plus, it’s 100% safe—Radio Frequency has been used in modern medicine for many, many years because it’s proven to be safe and effective.
Introducing our new procedure! The PRO Treatment
Using Micro-needling and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Skin Rejuvenation Therapy.
We use the Eclipse MicroPen to stimulate a process known as micro-needling or Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT). Micro-Needling is a treatment in which controlled micro-perforations are dispensed by an automated micro needle tips. Using this technique results in new production of the skin’s own elastin and collagen. This assists in reducing fine lines, acne scars, and the appearance of wrinkles.
Paired with Platelet Rich Plasma (PRO Treatment) Skin Rejuvenation Therapy, micro-needling can naturally improve your texture, tone, and hydration of your skin. How you may ask? Your blood contains of 8 beneficial growth factors and essential healing properties. With a simple and quick process, your PRP is able to create a concentration of nutrient-rich cells that will stimulate collagen production and blood supply to the targeted area. Studies have shown that acne scars, wrinkles, dark spots, and pores have been improved with these treatments.
During your Office visit
- The Practitioner draws a small amount of blood similar to what is required for a basic lab test.
- The blood is placed into a centrifuge for spinning at a very rapid rate to separate the platelets from the other components of the blood.
- The platelet-rich plasma is activated to release at least 8 essential growth factors and signaling proteins.
- The PRP is applied to your skin and tissues, before, during and after the micro-needling session.
Because all constitutes retrieved in PRP are exclusively from the patient, there is virtually no risk of an allergic reaction or intolerance.